God is building a home.
He’s using us all—irrespective of how we got here—in what he is building.
Nearly all of us have family and friends who wish to honor us with a gift on a special occasion or holiday. For many, a gift given in your honor to support the Willow Huntley HOME vision is a more meaningful expression of generosity than any material alternative. If you would like to encourage your loved ones to honor you in this way, please forward them the instruction card or forward the this link to them: www.wchuntleyhome.org/honor-gift.
Thank you for modeling our HOME vision prayer of having a joy-filled experience of sacrificial generosity that leaves a legacy for generations to come.
TWO WAYs TO GIVE:
- Go to our giving page here
- Click on “Give to Huntley”
- Select “HOME Fund” as the Giving type
- Fill in the remainder of the form with your name, amount, etc. Click NEXT
- Fill in your payment details
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your donation.
- Forward the donation confirmation to Jim Butler
- Within 48 hours, you will receive a digital card that you can print and present to your honoree
- Make your check payable to Willow Creek Huntley and write HOME FUND in the memo.
- Mail your check to Willow Creek Huntley, 10880 Illinois Hwy. Rt. 47 Huntley, IL 60142.
- Important: Be sure to include your name and email address.
- Within 48 hours of when the check is received, you will receive a digital card that you can print and present to your honoree.
Willow Creek is committed to reaching those who are far from God, unleashing unprecedented levels of compassion into a broken world, and helping each of us become more fully devoted to Jesus Christ. We have the privilege of partnering with God's work in the world by using our gifts and resources through the local church. Willow Creek is a registered 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible in full or in part.